Tutoring is not just for that struggling student. Have you wanted to take a music lesson? Secretly learn how to surf? Or become a great cook? Whatever the subject matter a tutor can help you explore and achieve your academic and life goals for either traditional or non-traditional courses.
The one on one support from a tutor can enrich your understanding of the course material. It gives you an opportunity to be the best you can be by having someone who can act as a guide that addresses all your needs. How about learning something for you and simply expand your horizons.
Here are some reasons you may want to seek one on one tutoring:
• Increases motivation to succeed
• Allows progress at your own pace
• Flexibility to arrange lessons around your own schedule
• Leads to better use of study time and apply better study methods
• Improves self-esteem and confidence
• Encourages higher levels of learning
• Encourages self-directed learning
• Provides praise, feedback, and encouragement
• Earn better grades
The purpose of tutoring is to help students help themselves. Just like a business is constantly evaluating its own contributions as students no matter the subject the assistance of a tutor can make a great contribution to your success.